Buyers, please note we have this week to sell the land, we had the land sold in an off-market deal however the buyer needed more time to transfer money from overseas and the seller said if you sell the land this week I will sign a new deal otherwise the week after is fine for the existing buyers.
- 703 M2
- 20 Metres of water frontage
- 16.7 Metres of roadside
- 38.6 Length
- Other homes in the street are 3 levels and homes with basements
3 reasons to buy this land:
1. Spectacular Broadwater views...an ever-changing landscape with boats passing by, at night time the lights of the Surfers Paradise skyline is the backdrop.
2. SE facing over wide water, great morning sun, long long water views
3. King Arthurs Court is a great street location featuring a 30 and 15 million dollar home, plus an acre of residents only Broadwater facing tropical park.
Damon Hill was F1 World Champion, Oasis Wonderwall was #1 and Bill Clinton was in the Oval Office for a very infamous year!!! 1996 was the last time this land was sold...Truly this is the First time on the market in 23 years for 29 King Arthurs Court, Sovereign Islands. A position with views like this is tightly held.
The Sovereign Islands
- The premier Island luxury estate on the Gold Coast
- 24 Hour security- 2 patrol cars, plus gates closed at 10 pm- 6 am
- An acre residents tropical park less than 400 metres away
- 20 Minutes to the Southport CBD
- 50 minutes to Brisbane City & Brisbane international airport
Please direct all enquires to Alex Phillis and Zack Tanti
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
if you arent sure which Agent to use when selling, hire a family business and see why. It is with pleasure that I have an opportunity to say how happy I was to have Alex and Brian sell my home recently. Their mannerisms towards me and my cause, was nothing less than the best. They not only sold it for the price I was asking but sold it in a short time. I would definitely work with alex and brian again, without hesitation.
Alex was great! He gave us his full attention both during the purchase of our new property and the sale of our current house! Both properties, yes both! bought and sold in a week. He has the buyers and the connections backed up with business industry knowledge. On a personal note, Alex knew I was nervous and catered for that, keeping me up to date every day. A great guy, with a big future!
Alex was amazing in solving my issues, finding me a buyer and negotiating a great deal He had more leads than we needed from Social media and other avenues that ultimately put us in a great position