2 private inspection spots available this Saturday. Please contact Alex Phillis
7002 Riverview Crescent is a family residence sure to impress. A large family home boasting privacy, a resort style pool and outdoor entertaining area, accommodation for up to 10 cars sprawling over a huge 1700m2 block. This home is fully renovated and ready for the next family to just move in and enjoy the best of Sanctuary Cove living.
Reasons why you must come inspect this home;
1. Resort style family living. This home is set in the prestigious Riverview Crescent and commands an elevated position just 5 minutes buggy ride from the village.
2. Spacious family home. Each family member living in this home has their own space with all bedrooms being a great size boasting privacy, most with balconies and en-suites.
3. Split level, high ceilings and an abundance of natural light. This home is built to a very high standard and is architecturally designed capitalising on the position making for an inviting and warm feeling inside the home.
4. Resort style pool, spa and outdoor entertaining area. The floorplan flows seamlessly out to the outdoor entertaining area. A private, relaxed and tranquil area to sit back and enjoy the lifestyle.
5. Modern kitchen and separate living areas. The kitchen is the heart of this home, beautiful views out to your private pool and backyard with separate dining area adjacent. Separate lounge room with fireplace, leads out to the outdoor area.
6. Secure car parking. Accommodation for up to 10 cars. Gated and secure driveway. Mancave/ Secure 6 car garaging - Huge secure garage to be used to store up to 6 cars or continue using it as a mixed use 'mancave'!
BUYERS. YOU CAN BE IN FOR CHRISTMAS. INSPECTIONS ARE READILY AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT ALEX PHILLIS OR ZACK TANTI NOW!
- 5 Large bedrooms. Each bedroom is a great size, private, Master with huge balcony and en-suite.
- Fully renovated residence. Ready to move in, nothing to do!
- Great elevated position in Riverview Crescent. 5 minute buggy ride from the village.
- Spacious, split level home with an abundance of natural light. Very private, tranquil and quiet.
- 1700m2 of land. Fully fenced. Secure and private.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
if you arent sure which Agent to use when selling, hire a family business and see why. It is with pleasure that I have an opportunity to say how happy I was to have Alex and Brian sell my home recently. Their mannerisms towards me and my cause, was nothing less than the best. They not only sold it for the price I was asking but sold it in a short time. I would definitely work with alex and brian again, without hesitation.
Alex was great! He gave us his full attention both during the purchase of our new property and the sale of our current house! Both properties, yes both! bought and sold in a week. He has the buyers and the connections backed up with business industry knowledge. On a personal note, Alex knew I was nervous and catered for that, keeping me up to date every day. A great guy, with a big future!
Alex was amazing in solving my issues, finding me a buyer and negotiating a great deal He had more leads than we needed from Social media and other avenues that ultimately put us in a great position