9/25 Brighton Street, Biggera Waters
Sold For $385,000 March 16, 2018
SORRY THIS APARTMENT IS NOW UNDER CONTRACT SUBJECT TO FINANCE AND WITHIN 3 DAYS. ALEX PHILLIS GETS THE RESULTS QUICKLY!
AWESOME BEACHSIDE LIVING AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
REFURBISHED AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED.
OWNER MOVING OVERSEAS SEEKS IMMEDIATE SALE.
INVESTORS TAKE NOTE â
WE HAVE COMMISSIONED A FORMAL RENTAL APPRAISAL: "Based on the following characteristics of the property I anticipate a rental return could be achieved is approximately between $450 to $470 per week unfurnished, or $480 to $500 per week furnished."
The owner has owned this property since late 2012 and she has refurbished it to her high standards including the latest style ceramic tiles in the lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
It is available for immediate vacant possession for investors with their own super funds.
- Including stainless steel appliances e.g.
- Bosch dishwasher,
- DeLonghi Oven,
- Ceiling fans in each room
- Foxtel port, Current smoke alarms.
- This unit is just one street from the best part of the Broadwater, adjacent to Wavebreak Island.
- Offering a large open plan living area with the lounge leading out onto the main balcony overlooking the beautifully maintained advanced tropical garden areas.Â
- 3 spacious bedrooms - the master bedroom with its own ensuite and north facing balcony.
- Bedroom two also has its own balcony.
- The dual access bathroom is well sized and positioned offering a shower with a separate toilet.
- Has it's own internal disguised laundry area.
- Crimsafe sliding security doors installed off the main balcony to enhance the natural cooling of the sea breezes and with utmost security.
- The building is secure with an intercom system.
- Secure basement parking for two cars.
- A secure spa pool is also available to all residents.
- Body corporate is only $90 weekly.
The property is in close proximity to the Gold Coast University Hospital,
Harbourtown, Cinemas, Griffith University, Metro markets etc.
Very close access to regular public transport.
I am confident that the first genuine buyer will own this unit because it complies with the 3 rules of exceptional real state buying:
This property is a 10/10 when these rules are applied.
the 4th rule is it satisfies a good investor ROI.