A north-facing, prime Gold Coast golf course residence just 20 minutes from Surfers Paradise and only 40 minutes from Brisbane_s CBD.
With no neighbours front and no neighbours rear the ultimate privacy does exist and, for the first time in close to 10 years, it is on the market.
Welcome to a touch of the 'Southern Highlands' 8209 Magnolia Drive West in the exclusive and 24 hour secure Hope Island estate.
- A huge solar power system featuring over 20 commercial panels
- 4 Bedrooms
- A classic master bedroom suite overlooking the pool and golf course, walk in robe, huge bathroom
- High ceilings all through the house
- Low maintenance tiles and all new carpet
- A grand entrance featuring granite and marble, a chandelier and grand piano for entertaining
- Single level low maintenance living
- True North facing
- A huge kitchen featuring classic granite bench tops, zip taps and Miele appliances
- Absolute golf course frontage over looking the putting green
sparkling pool enclosed with a Florida room for year long swimming
- The Florida rooms provides shelter from the sun and wildlife
- Daikin ducted air con
All bedrooms have high ceilings and ceilings fans
- 2 car garage
- A library
- A home bar
- An office with drop down tv right over the golf course
- Established low maintenance gardens
Listen to the birds and the occasional hit of a golf ball, that is all you will possibly hear when you buy into this relaxed lifestyle.
About Hope Island
24 Hour secured gated estate
The Hope Island gated community also offers buggy and walking trails, parks, tennis courts, a retail village and a 250-berth marina.
World famous beaches, Westfield Helensvale, quality schools and public transport links are just a short drive away.
if you arent sure which Agent to use when selling, hire a family business and see why. It is with pleasure that I have an opportunity to say how happy I was to have Alex and Brian sell my home recently. Their mannerisms towards me and my cause, was nothing less than the best. They not only sold it for the price I was asking but sold it in a short time. I would definitely work with alex and brian again, without hesitation.
Alex was great! He gave us his full attention both during the purchase of our new property and the sale of our current house! Both properties, yes both! bought and sold in a week. He has the buyers and the connections backed up with business industry knowledge. On a personal note, Alex knew I was nervous and catered for that, keeping me up to date every day. A great guy, with a big future!
Alex was amazing in solving my issues, finding me a buyer and negotiating a great deal He had more leads than we needed from Social media and other avenues that ultimately put us in a great position