7421 Ellensbrook Avenue, Hope Island
Offers Over 1.55 million
Must be sold- Modern waterfront, gated & secured Hope Island estate
Not only is this 2 storey Georgian Mansion one of the most significant and beautifully designed near new properties in Hope Island, it is also located on the amazing Ellensbrook Drive, which is one of the newest enclaves in Hope Island Resort with expansive water views and looking across to the Hope Island Links Golf Club House with uninterrupted views of the incredible Hinterland.
Whilst this property is built high above the canal and can never be flooded, it has none of the normal frustrations of looking across a canal and looking right into your neighbour's house.
This property is very private and has expansive uninterrupted views.
879 sqm. land size is an absolute bonus for this build and the size is able to showcase the various individual and exclusive features of this property.
No expense has been spared in the build quality of this property.
If you care to examine the video and photos, you will have a glimpse of how luxurious this property is. You will be able to understand that it is one of the best value for money gracious residences currently on offer in Hope Island.
Here is a summary of some of the features:
- 462 sqm build area
- 869 sqm land area fronting to water
- Ultra Modern Open floor plan kitchen with adjacent dining and lounge space overlooking the Links Golf Club House.
- The brilliant swimming pool is located to enhance the total living experience.
- Powder room adjacent to the kitchen and downstairs living areas for convenience
- Walk-in butler's pantry, with kitchen benchtop, dishwasher, storage
- SMEG appliances throughout including induction cooktop
- Dedicated Media room, OHP, 5.1 sound system, Crick speakers
- All 4 bedrooms ensuited with top quality marble and walk in robes
- Sensational master suite, large in size and with expansive views across water
- A massive hallway modelled on the modern Georgian era
- Spacious home office with 'high speed WIFI
- Private downstairs bedroom with Ensuite
- 3 ensuited bedrooms upstairs with spacious built in robes
- Upstairs huge family living room
- Outdoor alfresco area adjacent to the pool
- Ducted Vacuumaid system installed
- 4 zones Fujitsu air conditioner
- Full timber front door
- Family sized swimming pool and low maintenance gardens
- Two car under the main roof garage with electric doors
*Marina Berth can be purchased for $75,000
Hope Island is FIRB approved.
Foreign Residents do not require prior approval to buy within Hope Island.
Fully gated secure community with 24 hours security.
Only a buggy ride to the Hope Island Village Shopping Centre.
Please take your time to view the digital visual images provided that will enable you to make an informed decision about this property, without wasting your time.
If you like what you read and see, why not book a private inspection.
Hope Island is a private, resort setting and surrounded by lush parks, waterways and one of Australia's finest golf courses, living here is very special.
A short buggy ride also takes you to the Hope Island Link Golf Club,
The Marine Village Shopping Complex, which boasts stylish restaurants, a great selection of shops, newsagents, tavern and medical services. Opening close by and very soon is a new Aldi and Woolworths shopping complex.
Hope Island Resort is perfectly positioned on the northern end of the Gold Coast only 50 minutes' drive to Brisbane Airport, 35 minutes to Coolangatta Airport and 20 minutes to Surfers Paradise, with its world-famous beaches shopping and dining. Westfield Shopping centre, 2 train stations, a selection of public and private schools and the M1 Pacific Motorway only a short drive away. and please don't forget that we have the best theme Parks in Australia located within 15 minutes' drive.
As this is a secure gated community, we do not conduct Open Inspections as we prefer to offer you a personal inspection, so you have the opportunity to mentally transpose yourself into your new home and enjoy private discussions.
Disclaimer: In preparing of this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur.
Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.