4665 The Parkway , SANCTUARY COVE
PRICE DROP - CONTACT AGENT
Summerlee House' One of the most iconic homes in Sanctuary Cove
Every room has been professionally renovated to the highest of standards in a relaxed coastal theme that complements the Sanctuary Cove lifestyle.
To further appreciate the unique qualities of the amazing home please watch the video contained in this ad.
Living and entertaining areas
The numerous zones on offer for living and entertaining cater to all demographics. Specific features of these areas include:
- North facing, open plan living, with louvred windows throughout for cross flow breezes
- Relaxed indoor and outdoor resort-style entertaining areas
- Large entrance foyer with feature shell chandelier
- Huge coastal kitchen with island bench, walk-in pantry, subway feature tiles, and induction cooktop
- French oak feature tiles
- 3 metre high ceilings, with full-length windows that allow an abundance of natural light
- Outdoor kitchen in the Florida room, with gas BBQ and wood-fired oven
- Chalet style lounge room with gas fireplace and views overlooking waterfalls
- Large resort style pool and spa
Downstairs master bedroom suite
- Fully renovated bedroom and bathroom suite with views overlooking the veranda to the gardens and pool
- Plush carpet, dressing room, and tropical surroundings
- Large separate wardrobes for additional storage
- Freestanding bath, heat lamps and rainwater shower heads
Downstairs bedrooms 2 and 3
- King size bedrooms with built in robes, and tv points
- Both bedrooms have a view to the tropical surroundings
Upstairs second master bedroom suite
- Huge loft-style bedroom with 5-metre high feature ceilings and its own ensuite
- Large balcony with bird's eye view of the expansive property
- This room would be the perfect home office or teenager retreat.
- Strong rendered brick constructionwith subfloor ventilation system
- Wrap around timber verandas, with large eaves that provide the ability to leave windows open all year round
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
- 2 car plus buggy garage with workshoparea
- Low maintenance tropical gardenswith automated irrigation system and bollard lighting
- Zoned air conditioning, alarm system and Butlers' intercom throughout the house
- C-bus system to control outdoor lighting and waterfall features
- Termite baiting and protection system for peace of mind
This is a beautiful home that will sell quickly.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.