40 Glenrowan Avenue, Tallai
Offers from 1.475 million
Premium Hilltop location, spectacular views across the gold Coast skyline, natural Australian bush setting
** 2 VIP open/by private inspection spots available Sunday. Please contact us now to inspect **
This home could suit a couple or a family, the location is known for spectacular treetop views over the Gold Coast skyline, Glenrowan drive is also known as a quiet street.
The Floor plan
- A single level expansive home that captures the spectacular views
- 5 bedrooms plus home office
- The North wing of the house could be a dual living or Air BNB set up
- The living, dining & entertaining are done in the middle wing- VIEWS!!!
- The South wing features a huge master bedroom with walk in robe, covered patio with skyline views,
- The hardstand parking area that would be great for trailers, caravans etc
The location: Natural Australian Bush setting
- 15 mins from Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach & Robina Town Centre
- A safe family orientated location
- Perched high on a hilltop next to the famous Panorama drive, Tallai
- Lower maintenance acreage property, natural Australian bush setting, waterfall, creek, moss rocks
- Greywater Tanks
- Powered by Solar! Solar power & solar hot water!
Living and dining
- Informal and formal lounge areas
- Parquetry flooring
- High ceilings
- Floor to ceilings windows in the lounge and dining areas
- A huge undercover alfresco patio
- Huge country kitchen with smeg & Fisher and Paykel appliances, new caesar stone bench tops
- Ceiling fans
Master suite- wake up with views over the Gold Coast!
- Recently professionally renovated, huge Walk-in robe, new bathrooms with double rainwater shower head, have a bath with views over the bush and Surfers Paradise, outdoor patio
- 5 bedrooms plus a spacious home office
- All bedrooms are large and all feature a view or garden setting...no one will feel left out!!
- Huge salt water pool with views
- Paved alfresco area
- Strong brick construction
- Private tropical driveway
- Concrete hard stand
- High-speed internet
- Large garage with storage loft
- A private driveway to your estate
- A bus stop for schools and general transport at the end of the street
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.