Nest or Invest - Resort living with high investment returns
This stylish third-floor apartment is all about the location and resort lifestyle - you'll never want to leave.
Step outside to find Harbour Town Shopping Centre and Dublin Docks just minutes away, and easy public transport access to Griffith University, Helensvale Train Station and great access to the M1 motorway.
Within your apartment complex, you're spoilt for choice during your downtime with a resort style swimming pool, landscaped gardens, gym, spa, sauna and spacious communal areas.
Upon Level 3, your floor plan is practical and open, ideal for couples or small families looking for a low maintenance apartment. Broadwater breezes and light provide that coastal touch via large floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, separating the indoor and outdoor living areas.
Inside are two bedrooms, the master with a walk-in-robe, modern ensuite and balcony access. The galley kitchen has been finished with stone bench tops, quality appliances and ample storage.
- 3rd-floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car space
- Large East facing balcony with views across the pool and manicured gardens
- Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops & quality appliances
- Tiled open plan living and dining area
- Ample storage space
- Ducted air conditioning
- Secure underground car parking for one plus off street parking nearby for visitors
- Pet-friendly subject to Body Corporate approval
East Quay Facilities:
- Live in onsite manager
- Resort style tropical swimming pool
- Luxurious Spa and Sauna
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- 3 BBQ/entertaining areas
- Guest lounge with a kitchen
- Waterside boardwalk
- Secure gated underground car parking
Excellent tenant in place until 28/08/2019 paying $ 430.00 per week.
Body Corp approx $ 1,410.00 per quarter.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.