Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) Approved
Modern beautifully designed property still under builders warranty! Located on the amazing Edgecliff Drive enclave which is one of best waterfront addresses in Sanctuary Cove.
This home features open plan living that maximises the panoramic and long water views, and an alfresco area that you can use all year round.
Here is a summary of some of the features:
*608 sqm internal space. 330 sqm external space. Land size: 662sqm
*Modern Open floor plan kitchen with adjacent dining and lounge space overlooking the cannel and the brilliant swimming pool is located to enhance the total living experience.
* Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and 6 burner gas stove top
* Private master suite upstairs with a balcony overlooking the pool and canal. With inclusions such as a large walk in robe and ensuite complete with basin, double shower head and bath
* 5 other bedrooms upstairs with built in robe, ducted air-corn [3 en-suited bedrooms]
* 7th bedroom- at the front of the house which could be used as an office
* Separate powder room
* media room
* Large double garage with storage and a buggy garage
* Private pontoon with deep water access
* Private swimming pool with views of the canal
* Security system
* Roaming security- via car and water
NOTE: Please contact Kevin Fan on 0406660088 if you would like to inspect this amazing Modern property to arrange security access
Sanctuary Cove Is a private, resort setting and surrounded by lush parks, waterways and one of Australia's finest golf courses, living here is very special. A short buggy ride takes you to the Sanctuary Cove Golf Club , 25m lap pool and the Marine Village Shopping Complex, which boasts stylish restaurants, a great selection of shops, newsagents, tavern and medical services. Opening close by and very soon is a new Aldi and Woolworths shopping complex.
Sanctuary Cove is perfectly positioned on the northern end of the Gold Coast only 50 minutes drive to Brisbane Airport, 35 minutes to Coolangatta Airport and 20 minutes to Surfers Paradise, with its world famous beaches shopping and dining. Westfield Shopping centre, 2 train stations, a selection of public and private schools and the M1 Pacific Motorway only a short drive away. and please don't forget that we have the best theme Parks in Australia located within 15 minutes drive.
As this is a secure environment, we will not be conducting Open Inspections as we prefer to offer you a personal inspection, so you have the opportunity to mentally transpose yourself into your new home and enjoy private discussions.
Disclaimer: In preparing of this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.